A continuing Sca-ga

But why oh why would someone do that :rolleyes2:
Nice lady (I went over to check him out) but an up east hippy that didn't grow up type. The race was some sort of qualifier so there was a few teams from a good bit away. I cannot remember for sure but I think the team was from Virginia. I will say that she seemed to take good care of the dog and he was happy as a clam.
 
Oh he is just too funny. He sure get's a good workout. Maybe you should market THE NEW SCA MIRRORSIZER !!!! look if they can sell a shake weight why can't you sell a mirror as a piece of exercise equipment. He can get a gig on homeshopping. Look out Ceasar Milan here comes Sca.:lol::lol::lol:
 
LOLLLL
he is just toooo cute
I also see you sucessfully kept him off the furniture... NOT
;) :lol:
ohmygosh he is so happy and silly what a great character!
 
REALITY CHECK:
He had a ton of energy since it was raining and there was a crew putting new A/C in the house. He had to stay out and snooze all day. Then in the evening no tennis ball or frisbee since it was raining. So one well rested Sca :eek2: after his zooming I uploaded that and we played some more then he disappeared..... never a good thing. Well, I figured I better find him and did. On the bed (not allowed up) leaning on the pillows working on a 2" hole in a pillow case :mad: He had his non-living room privileges revoked on the spot.

Though y'all can now understand his name Scathan Coimhead aka Mirror Gazer, totally into things that reflect.
 
Last edited:
Love you Sca, that made me laugh so much. Such a lot of fun to be had with that mirror sheltie! And I love it when he keeps posing for the camera for a minute (second) then off again!:lol:
 
Sca - you look like you were having so much fun, defending your house from that mirror dog who dared enter.

Just loved when he stared into the camera to make sure everyone was watching him. He is quite a character isn't he? Today, I needed a good pick-me-up and that was it.
 
Back
Top