A continuing Sca-ga

He is so cute !! I see he has made your living room and obstacle course of toys.:uhoh::lol:
Gypsy and Chandler have done the same to mine. I put them back,they take them out it's a continuing sca-ga :lol::lol:
 
So I went today to a flyball competition and found some folks that we will probably go try flyball with. They were fun and friendly without the over seriousness of some groups. The tie die dog is not one of theirs. The yellow group is the team and while not theirs who can resist a pile of Shelties snoozing. I did find out that a camera phone doesn't come close to getting a running dog in focus :o
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0147.jpg
    IMG_0147.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0149.jpg
    IMG_0149.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0150.jpg
    IMG_0150.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 19
So I went today to a flyball competition and found some folks that we will probably go try flyball with. They were fun and friendly without the over seriousness of some groups. The tie die dog is not one of theirs. The yellow group is the team and while not theirs who can resist a pile of Shelties snoozing. I did find out that a camera phone doesn't come close to getting a running dog in focus :o

That's awesome! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

And love the sleeping shelties pic :)
 
Yay!! More Flyball people. It is such an awesome sport. My team isn't too serious either, they all have great senses of humor. Sca should have NO trouble triggering the box. :biggrin2:
 
Yay!! More Flyball people. It is such an awesome sport. My team isn't too serious either, they all have great senses of humor. Sca should have NO trouble triggering the box. :biggrin2:
Of the ones I saw he might be the fastest runner, even better than the 2 BCs there. Of course that is just raw speed and ignores the fact that he would go around the jumps and want to play with the other dogs more than get the ball :o We'll see they are going to email me info and have class on Mondays (not this one). Then the next week I am likely headed to Michigan with him. So it will be a bit. I am sure Duncan will be far ahead of him.
 
Of the ones I saw he might be the fastest runner, even better than the 2 BCs there. Of course that is just raw speed and ignores the fact that he would go around the jumps and want to play with the other dogs more than get the ball :o We'll see they are going to email me info and have class on Mondays (not this one). Then the next week I am likely headed to Michigan with him. So it will be a bit. I am sure Duncan will be far ahead of him.

I don't know. Duncan is having a hard time triggering the box, so it is slowing us down quite a bit. But he does have a two month lead.

Don't underestimate the power of a favorite toy (frisbee, tug, ball, etc) or food to get your pup to perform! At agility, bouncing a ball is enough to get Duncan 100% focused on the task at hand. Flyball is more crazy, so food is our thing.

One of our BCs consistently runs 4.0 seconds or under. It's crazy fast. We have a few other up-and-comers who are that fast or slightly behind. Duncan's so short, I'm hoping for 5.5 eventually.
 
Back
Top