Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Ally earned her angel wings

Discussion in 'Sheltie Angels' started by Sharon7, Apr 27, 2016.

1. PamG

PamG Forums Enthusiast

Jun 28, 2011
    Louisiana
    Sharon, I am so sorry for your loss of precious Ally. Prayers sent for you and your husband during this difficult time.
    Pam and Sunny and Snow

2. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    Sharon, I have been offline for a few days and am just now reading this post. Ally was such a precious little soul, it is hard to imagine your world without her. Words of sympathy always seem so inadequate at a time like this, but I am so very sorry. Time does take the sharpness off the edges of the pain...the missing never does go away. I know your Pipsqueak will live in your heart forever...so dearly loved. Hang tight onto the wonderful memories she has left behind for you to cherish. Rest in peace, sweet little Ally girl.

Trini

3. Cubby2014

Cubby2014 Forums Enthusiast

May 2, 2016
    Central California
    I am so sorry Sharon. First time back in months and months and I hear you lost your girl. Hugs to you.

4. k9kreationz

k9kreationz Forums Celebrity

Oct 24, 2008
    I am so sorry for your loss Sharon. I was hoping not to see this, but we knew it was coming. Sigh. Sob (I should never read these things at work, but I needed to). I really am glad I got to meet you and the girls. I can't believe it was so long ago as it only feels like yesterday (okay, maybe more like a year ago or two). I love the photos you included, such a sweet soul in that pup. I'm sure her and Asta are having a blast. :) Hugs to you and the pack.

5. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Oh Sharon, I have not been on the site for a while for personal issues and two of my boys being ill.
    When I read your post I just started to cry! Ally was such a beautiful little soul. I know you must be shattered at her loss! My heart just goes out to you. I have followed your stories about her ups and downs... Hoping beyond hope that she could rebound.

Virtual hugs to you... She could not have had a more wonderful caring, loving or dedicated sheltie mom.
    May your memories be filled with better times with your beloved little girl.

Blessings, g

6. sable

sable Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2008
    I am so sorry. Ally will be missed You gave her a wonderful life.