Bad Habits Being Shared

One thing you have know about me...it's gotta be an import! :cool:



Right?!? He never steals her toys or jumps on her or anything. She's very lucky. Might be in for a rude awakening come puppy-time.

Bahaha that what Ember thought. Justice was an angel. Diva ticked Ember off but with Birch she wishes and still does hope he goes back where he came from. :lol:
 
Bahaha that what Ember thought. Justice was an angel. Diva ticked Ember off but with Birch she wishes and still does hope he goes back where he came from. :lol:
Spitfire stands on Sca all the time. The strange thing is I have seen him do it to other dogs and they all just kind of don't care. I was worried that they would take it as a dominance thing but I guess he is to much of a flea to take serious :lol:

Though I can picture a puppy running across the room and launching onto Lexi :lol:
 
Having multiple doggies, I can attest that they do share bad habits...but they share good ones too...and I have never met a "perfect dog" of any breed. I think the most important trait WE need to have when we own multiple dogs is an unending sense of humor! And, of course, a good dose of dog handling knowledge helps too...but you obviously already have that. :)

Happy hunting for your upcoming new family member.

Trini
 
well, Dixie has taught the boys to bark at the fence and anything that moves...
Cran hardly barked at all at home until Dixie got here and even then, he still doesn't bark as much as she does but he does charge the fence on the crazy neighbor side......
 
It may be a while until we have a new puppy (our first Sheltie) in the mean time we are starting Milo (American Eskimo) with a new trainer tomorrow night in a group class for older problem dogs. He is very aggressive towards other dogs when he is on a leash and sees them. He also is a barker and needs to learn to listen better (does not come when called). Before we bring in another dog he needs to behave better.

He is great with people and a very sweet dog. Loves our grand babies and wants to lick them all the time. It will be at least 2-3 months until we have a new baby so he should be doing much better by then.
 
You are doing fine!!

I know, it's very frustrating when you can't make them stop their bad habits.. Mine is a very yappy little girl. I feel ya. But you are trying very hard and that's counts! Just keep trying every method of the book.. You're doing great! Good luck!
 
Back
Top