I was going to say the same thing! That's Dogtown!! Our little Susan is going to be a TV star!
Ha ha, I highly doubt filming will be going on, in fact, didn't they stop filming,

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I was going to say the same thing! That's Dogtown!! Our little Susan is going to be a TV star!

I must not get the right TV channels....I've never heard of Dogtown! But then I don't get Victoria or Caesar or any dog shows period.
I'm feeling very deprived, and must contact my cable provider. Take away Sportsnet and give me Animal Planet!
I must not get the right TV channels....I've never heard of Dogtown! But then I don't get Victoria or Caesar or any dog shows period.
I'm feeling very deprived, and must contact my cable provider. Take away Sportsnet and give me Animal Planet!
I must not get the right TV channels....I've never heard of Dogtown! But then I don't get Victoria or Caesar or any dog shows period.
I'm feeling very deprived, and must contact my cable provider. Take away Sportsnet and give me Animal Planet!
You can actually watch it on Hulu: http://www.hulu.com/search?query=dogtown&st=1
I don't get the Nat'l Geographic Channel, either.![]()
I must not get the right TV channels....I've never heard of Dogtown! But then I don't get Victoria or Caesar or any dog shows period.
I'm feeling very deprived, and must contact my cable provider. Take away Sportsnet and give me Animal Planet!

