Best Friends Animal Sanctuary

I must not get the right TV channels....I've never heard of Dogtown! But then I don't get Victoria or Caesar or any dog shows period.

I'm feeling very deprived, and must contact my cable provider. Take away Sportsnet and give me Animal Planet!
 
I must not get the right TV channels....I've never heard of Dogtown! But then I don't get Victoria or Caesar or any dog shows period.

I'm feeling very deprived, and must contact my cable provider. Take away Sportsnet and give me Animal Planet!

It's on the National Geographic channel.
 
I must not get the right TV channels....I've never heard of Dogtown! But then I don't get Victoria or Caesar or any dog shows period.

I'm feeling very deprived, and must contact my cable provider. Take away Sportsnet and give me Animal Planet!

It's on the National Geographic Channel, along with the Dog Whisperer.
 
I LOVE Dogstown! Oh, Gosh, I envy you! I would LOVE to go there! I would love to volunteer!

I have cried on many episodes. On a few shows they have had to put some dogs down. But for the most part is a such a wonderful heart-warming show. Those people out there are fantastic! My absolute favortie show was the one where they took a BC mix and trained her to be the very first Dogstown trained search and rescue dog. That dog was soooooooooooooo smart! And what a darling dog! It was a very happy/sad thing to see the dog go to a new owner who did search and rescue for a living and the trainer had the same reaction, but the dog was so perfect at what she learned to do. Oh, I would love to do that kind of thing for a living. I would love to train dogs for the blind, or disabled or for search and rescue.
 
I must not get the right TV channels....I've never heard of Dogtown! But then I don't get Victoria or Caesar or any dog shows period.

I'm feeling very deprived, and must contact my cable provider. Take away Sportsnet and give me Animal Planet!

They are on the National Geo station.I must admit I have never watched it either.Once in awhile I'll be skimming stations,and I will catch Victoria Stillwell.
 
Going to BFAS has been a dream of mine since I first found them! You want to know how I found BF???

A few years ago when the Michael Vick catastrophe happened, I thought all those Pitties were euthanized, much to my surprise I learned 22 of them were at BFAS. I have been a fan, donater, ever since:wink2:
 
Ooh Best Friends!!! I also learnt about BF through the Michael Vick dogs. I've since watched a few episodes of Dogtown and think they do an absolutely amazing job. I clog up our Tivo equivalent by recording all the dog shows which are on when I'm not home! :lol:
 
Back
Top