Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
She was spotted today laying beside the crate and trap, I guess the trick now is to get her to go in.
She's waiting for her owner to show up -the crate is there -the scent (hopefully ) is there -she's waiting for her human companion to show up.
anyone else will probably scare her away.
scott
Shes sleeping in a crate that will not lock her in opposed to the crate next to it that will...that would be something my Molly would do!! They are going to try to cover the trap with a blanket or something to try to make it look more like her crate and hopefully that will do the trick!!!
I hope they can get her between now and friday night, there are supposed to be some strong storms rolling though friday afternoon/night...
I hope they catch her today!!!