No need to ask, she is in my thoughts all the time praying for her to get home.
Everytime I look at the computer I want to turn it on and see if she gave up and let herself be caught. I can only imagine how frantic she and her caretakers are.
http://www.jacksonvillesheltierescue.org/page8.htm
I'm praying that the folks searching for Party have read my article. I had sent it to Jessica, but I don't know if she passed it on. Does anyone know who is leading the search?
Darla Duffey
Jax Sheltie Rescue
Tagg I couldn't have said it better. Just got home and first thing I did was check. Dear God when will they get her?????? I can't even imagine what there going through.
Jessica (her handler) is leading the search and is now looking for volunteers to help mobilze and meet tomorrow morning. Party was sighted in the same area again this morning. I am going to start a separate thread asking for anyone in Massachusetts or the surrounding area who can help to PM me for specific contact information on what is needed. Thanks to anyone who can help!!
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.