coyote stage!

So I used the 8 hour setting today. there are 4 slots. So I watched ALL day to see when the times are that it spit out treats.
I left at 9:40. #1 at 10:40, #2 at 1:10, #3 at 3 PM, #4 at 4PM. (so 1 hour in, 3.5 hours in, 5.3 hours in, and 6.3 hours in)
Guess who was howling AGAIN at 2 PM onwards? I got home at 2:55 and he was quiet then, but he was still at it when I left work at 2:40.
Sounds like around the 4 hour mark someone gets bored :(
I am testing the 4 hour option tonite to see when it spits out treats.
Thing is, I am working mostly 5-6 hour days and coming home after 4 hours for a walk and play doesn't make sense only to go back for 1 more hour.
 
Its hard because my hours fluctuate on a daily basis.
like on monday we went hiking so I left for work around 11.
today we went for a local walk so I left for work around 9:30.
some days I go in around noon even (zoom meeting).
when would I have a walk scheduled? noon? well, that could be less than 1 hour since I left or 5.5 hours.
1 PM? well that would be 2 hours or 4.5 hours.
I am often home around 3. Sometimes around 2:30 (zoom meeting). rarely around 4.

luckily my neighbors don't work from home!
I am going to try CBD treats on the dispenser to pop out after about 2-3 hours.

there is local doggie daycare place I could try.....
 
I'll need to get his kennel cough vaccine first...the local clinic is sunday.
so I can try next week

I missed a lot of this with Gavin cause I was home with him most of the time from about 6 months old to a year.... and I knew my company was closing from about when he was 4 months old. and we also didn't have web cams to see the howling or whining. or nearly as many people working from home.
 
Back
Top