Do you think I have enough...?

I think she's been a "shlabgirl" for some time now, don't you? Just the technicality remains....Can't wait to see pics of Merlin. What an exciting day awaits you! And days and days and years.......
 
Today's the big day then, no puppy pictures yet:confused2: (yes I know puppies consume time!)
Does this mean I'll have to get up at 6am to see them:lol:
Sadly Kent is a good way (in UK terms!) from Suffolk, but maybe one day we'll all get to meet and our shelties (& lab) can have a riot together!

I was thinking of you this afternoon and the arrival of the lovely blue Merlin - looking forward to hearing how it's all going and especially what Cadbury makes of his new brother!:winkgrin:
 
It's what - 1 am there? I guess we'll have to wait for tomorrow!

*drums fingers*

One more night compared to her two years - I think we'll manage.
 
Puppy pics now! Puppy pics now! Puppy pics now! (sorry, been watching too much Egyptian protests). :wink2:
 
Back
Top