My house sounds like yours barb...as soon as you walk in there is a gate at the top of the stairs with a towel over it so the dogs cant see out and bark at everything that moves...than a crate next to the stairs, kitchen has 2 huge mats for them to lie on 2 water bowls (the cats dont like dog spit
) an assortment of dog bowls,cat bowls I actually installed a shelf under my island to hold them all and 2 food containers and atleast at any given time one bag of dog food on the counter,the bedrooms each have a crate in them and various toys/bones. next the living room has a huge sectional (its doubles as a sheltie playground) there is another mat a raised cot bed, and 3 toy bins that are always half full as there are toys everywhere both inside and outside and a folded up expen cat feeding bowls up on the windowsill so the dogs cant reach and kitty condo. than onto the deck via a dog door, that is fenced in so I can keep them either on or off the deck that leads to 2 seperate fenced runs/yards with strewn about balls/toys that make mowing the lawn all that more interesting, followed with holes/craters/mudpits and torn up lawn!! I think it funny you see the front of my house which is spotless with lush green thick lawn no spots holes etc and than you hit the front door and its downhill LOL
ohhh well
) an assortment of dog bowls,cat bowls I actually installed a shelf under my island to hold them all and 2 food containers and atleast at any given time one bag of dog food on the counter,the bedrooms each have a crate in them and various toys/bones. next the living room has a huge sectional (its doubles as a sheltie playground) there is another mat a raised cot bed, and 3 toy bins that are always half full as there are toys everywhere both inside and outside and a folded up expen cat feeding bowls up on the windowsill so the dogs cant reach and kitty condo. than onto the deck via a dog door, that is fenced in so I can keep them either on or off the deck that leads to 2 seperate fenced runs/yards with strewn about balls/toys that make mowing the lawn all that more interesting, followed with holes/craters/mudpits and torn up lawn!! I think it funny you see the front of my house which is spotless with lush green thick lawn no spots holes etc and than you hit the front door and its downhill LOL
ohhh well
I'm getting complaints from other family members. I personally think they should just shut the door.