Laddie is smitten alright. They got into a little spat one evening. FERGY obviously crossed the line and Ole Laddie let him have it. Didn't hurt him but scared the be-jeebers out of him. Had them out this morning in their yard, nice and warm. They ran until both were panting. Brought them inside and they continued until I picked Fergy up and put him on my lap. Lights Out!
He is learning at an unusual pace we think. We have owned several very intelligent dogs, this little guy is exceptional. Tells us when he wants in his enclosure, knows exactly where the little treats are and when he is likely to get one, has learned placement in grass means "pee" and poop. Definitely not house broken yet but I don't think that is going to take long either. Our bathroom scale won't even turn on when I place him on it so I guess I will need to get the postage scale out to weigh him. Something over four pounds but not much. Most of the photos we have taken lately are when they are running or he is sleeping.
So proud of LADDIE for being so patient and kind plus putting up with most of the pulling and tugging.