Sandy in CT
Premium Member
Oh my goodness!!! What AWESOME photos! I can't believe Gavin just goes into the water like that! Glad you and your boy had a great day!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Gavin told me he was done after a short walk this morning. poor guy wasn't moving until I opened the door on his stroller, and he walked right up for a boost. I am still struggling with how best to help Gavin get more strength in his bad leg. I though short slow walks would be best, but maybe I should focus on more PT type exercises.
When Deska was declining the vet said dogs get to an age when they just need to be allowed to potter, rather than go for a 'walk'. Certainly that's the stage Tully is at, although she really, really wants to walk even though she can barely. I need to start finding places where we are that she can potter - and where it's safe as she's on chemo so we need to be careful.
These pictures warm my heart! I just love seeing Gavin enjoying himself, especially considering your recent scare.View attachment 18198 View attachment 18199 View attachment 18200 View attachment 18201 Gavin got to go to the beach!
View attachment 18198 View attachment 18199 View attachment 18200 View attachment 18201 Gavin got to go to the beach!

