Gavin's Never Ending Dotage (Part 2)

How wonderful it is of you to have taken all this time for your mom, Cindy. She must really appreciate it, and it sounds mostly like Gavin has enjoyed the time away too. I'm sure you'll both be very happy to be home though. Take your time and have a safe trip. We'll be looking for updates when you can. :hugs
 
Gavin will miss the yard and being outside when the weather permits, but home is completely safe for him and everything is set up for him.
And I keep it as cool as possible for him. Mom keeps things at a toasty temperature and I know that isn't fun for Gavin.

long drive, though
 
tonite we are in gallup, nm. nice small motel 6 room (less room for gavin to slip on and I can use 4 rugs). disturbing lack of working outlets, tho.
so much easier driving long distances when you gain time crossing time zones, although the new mexico sun is BRUTAL. I was tearing up even with my sunglasses on.
Gavin refuses to pee for me! he just wants to eat the snow :( So I am out there yelling at a deaf dog to go pee.....good thing we are leaving snow tomorrow!
 
Back
Top