How shall I Puppy proof/prep?

doggy sunscreen
Doggy sunscreen?!?! Oh wow, I didn't know such a thing exists. Thank you... The breeder did mention that his nose will turn black over time... do black noses need sunblock, too? by the way, do shelties get mosquito bites through their thick double layer fur?
 
Doggy sunscreen?!?! Oh wow, I didn't know such a thing exists. Thank you... The breeder did mention that his nose will turn black over time... do black noses need sunblock, too? by the way, do shelties get mosquito bites through their thick double layer fur?
As far as I know, neither of my dogs has even been bitten by a mosquito.
 
The black noses can burn but not so much - pink skin seems to be more vulnerable. I think their noses toughen up as they get older, so are less likely to burn as well.
 
by the way, do shelties get mosquito bites through their thick double layer fur?

Believe me, they can get bitten by mosquitos on their snout and front of legs where the hair is not that thick! I saw them biting my Laddie.
Very cute pictures of your pup! Love the sleeping one... so angelic!
 
Back
Top