corbinam
Moderator
And if that blue dog on the home page is 15", I'll eat my shorts. That dog is every bit of 17".
I was thinking the same thing! He's as tall as the man's knee!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
And if that blue dog on the home page is 15", I'll eat my shorts. That dog is every bit of 17".
I never got to discuss this before. Thanks Barb. I only joined the forum in July.
I think it's a shame that there are breeders out there who want to breed a toy sheltie. Are they just breeding small shelties with other small shelties or are they breeding in poms or papillions?
I've seen what is called a mini aussie, and they look suspiciously like they are being bred with shelties.

Not to get picky here but I thought we weren't supposed to link to breeder websites. Althought this is the size chart it is still on a breeders site.
I don't think this is a breeder's website. Looks like the club's website and there are no available puppies listed.
I actually came across this website when we were looking at different breeders before we got Gizmo. So when breeding for smaller ones in particular, do you end up with more health issues? i have no experience with toy/mini breeds. So honest question for those that know about it; what is wrong with selective breeding for smaller dogs? im not starting anything, i honestly want to know. I have no experience with anything like this so i have no idea.
I actually came across this website when we were looking at different breeders before we got Gizmo. So when breeding for smaller ones in particular, do you end up with more health issues? i have no experience with toy/mini breeds. So honest question for those that know about it; what is wrong with selective breeding for smaller dogs? im not starting anything, i honestly want to know. I have no experience with anything like this so i have no idea.
You have to see this website!
They make it sound so "scientific"....they even post the growth charts as confirmation as the breeding program.
http://foxpointfarm.com/sheltie_size1.htm
I'm speechless (and you know for me that would take alot!)![]()
