It's a bird, it's a plane...it's a blue!!?

Congratulations on your new family member, Enzo is just so adorable. He is exhibiting so much personality, friendliness and playfulness that he will win the rest of the group over in no time. As others have stated, so many new puppy's lately, I'm jealous and envious, but happy for everyone who has become new pet parents. Good luck all and can't wait to watch these baby's grow into adulthood. :pop
 
It's day 3 and we are just in love with our little guy.

For anyone thinking about a third dog, I will say that it's a lot of management. At least for us :) Lots of --my husband take the puppy out, I cuddle with Lexi and Bentley, or my husband takes Lexi and Bentley for a walk while I hand feed the puppy. Or, put the puppy down for a nap and go work out in the yard with Bentley and Lexi. Make a Kong for Bentley and Lexi so we can work out in the yard with puppy.

Of course, I wouldn't trade it for the world!

Little guy slept through the night the first two nights, and decided not so much last night, haha! Of course in his defense he did need to go potty so I'm okay with that.

Lexi seemed to decide he wasn't going anywhere and she could play with him. They chased each other outside which was SO cute. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXgVMFldTSw She is a little rough with him though, so we have to keep an eye on her. In the house is another story, she basically slinks around him and gives him the eye. Maybe a little lip here and there, but I think she will come around. Even in the past 3 days it's gotten better.

Bentley doesn't seem to mind in the least, of course Enzo has given up trying to play with him :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDUOMDYBx8Y

And as for Enzo, he's so much fun! He has already learned to sit!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ikwRKJ20z8
And he also is a tugging and fetching fiend!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGg8ysDKl9U
 

Attachments

  • E L B.jpg
    E L B.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 19
OMG!!!! Ashley, he is beyond cute. I am so glad you finally found the puppy you have been thinking about for so long. Enzo is a puppy genius, obviously! So fun that several members here have great dogs from the same kennel.

I know what you mean about 3 dogs though! It is a management issue sometimes, and I often wish I had 3 hands. But so much fun, too. We figured we added a little bit more work and a whole LOT more love in our lives when we got Brooke.

Congratulations, can't wait to hear more stories and see more pics/videos on your gorgeous blue boy! Oooooooh, the puppy fever!!! :biggrin2:
 
man oh man he's so stinkin' cute, I am envious of this much puppy cuteness!!!
The video of him and Bentley is amazing, finally Bentley is like I am the heck outta here, lol
I have already triple loved the Lexi video, she is deciding when and how to interact I have no doubts, but this is just too funny and great.
And retrieving BONUS!! Did I see Bimmer trying to get in on the puppy action?

I don't think I want three dogs, even after all the awesome puppy threads... I remember the days when it was so easy having to walk just one dog, hahahaha Can't remember what it will be like with three?!?
 
Back
Top