Jocu- senior? seizures?

Aww geez if it’s not one thing it’s another! I’m so sorry the vet wasn’t able to help you today but at l they’re keeping him overnight free off charge although I’m sure Jocu wasn’t happy with that!
Sorry about Destin coughing...I hope you get some answers tomorrow and that it’s not too expensive!
 
regular vet did finally get back to me so Destin now has some meds that will hopefully make him feel better soon.

I just think of leaving Cran a couple years ago for his tests and when he came home, he no longer wanted to be in his crate. he barks constantly if he's in there more than 10 minutes- yet another reason he can't go to shows anymore...............:((
 
regular vet did finally get back to me so Destin now has some meds that will hopefully make him feel better soon.

I just think of leaving Cran a couple years ago for his tests and when he came home, he no longer wanted to be in his crate. he barks constantly if he's in there more than 10 minutes- yet another reason he can't go to shows anymore...............:((
Poor guy, it’s confusing for them to be left alone at the vet’s in a crate overnight. Hopefully Jocu fares well after his stay and that you get some answers! I’m glad your regular vet got back to you, hopefully the meds help!
 
Back
Top