Jocu- senior? seizures?

Denise, an added note: the neurologist who cared for my Mickey said that any dog with seizures that weren't a one time thing from something dangerous they had ingested should not be given vaccines. Hopefully Jocu's seizures were a one shot deal, but if they repeat I would ask your vet about whether or not he should continue to get vaccines. Mickey was given a note from the neurologist that excused him from even the rabies shot...which typically is required by law.
Trini
thanks- will definitely talk to him about that. Jocu's annual is next month so I'll make a note to double check.
 
I hope you get some answers Denise and at the very least have a plan in place to make sure they don’t happen again. I remember how scary it was for me to see Blueberry twitch and that was nothing like what Jocu did! Is CBD oil for animals available there? I really believe that helped Blueberry, of course it could’ve been all coincidental. This brand is actual CBD oil, not hemp oil and I believe they do ship.
 
I hope you get some answers Denise and at the very least have a plan in place to make sure they don’t happen again. I remember how scary it was for me to see Blueberry twitch and that was nothing like what Jocu did! Is CBD oil for animals available there? I really believe that helped Blueberry, of course it could’ve been all coincidental. This brand is actual CBD oil, not hemp oil and I believe they do ship.
they do- just don't want to add anything until we see the specialist......
 
Back
Top