Keep Everything Crossed for Puppy!

Emailed her this morning and got this back. I think its pretty positive.

"Yes, the pups are doing find - 6 weeks old today. The owner of the sire is coming to see them this afternoon.

Do you mind my asking a little about you - do you live alone or are there others in the family? Would someone be at home most of the day to care for the puppy?

Looking forward to hearing more from you."
 
Well, sounds like you are in the running. She wouldn't be asking that if she wasn't going to consider you. Fingers and paws crossed for you.
 
Those are the types of questions I filled out on the application for Emma. I passed with no problems whatsoever. I will keep you in my prayers as well.

How is Cadbury doing now after all his adventures?
 
Do you mind my asking a little about you - do you live alone or are there others in the family? Would someone be at home most of the day to care for the puppy?

Looking forward to hearing more from you."

Those are similar to the questions I was asked regarding Edan. (Similar because he was an older (6 month) puppy so he didn't need someone home all the time.

This sounds very positive! I'm excited for you.
 
I agree with everyone else... If she wasn't going to consider you, she wouldn't bother asking you any questions. My fingers are tightly crossed for you!!
 
Back
Top