Lexi's appointment

I'll be thinking of you. I know how hard it is to have a diagnosis that could end an activity both they and you really love. I'm still struggling with this atm.

But I'll think positive thoughts for you. The good thing is there is a good chance she can keep competing at some level so I'll keep my fingers crossed.:fl
 
My Lexi says to tell you....Lexi's are too tough to keep down!!

No stinkin' elbow surgery could keep my Lexi from doing agility. I'm hoping you have the same outcome with your Lexi's issues....Hugs and fur hugs!:hugs
 
I hope for all of you that you've gotten good news from this evaluation.

During the 7 month period that Snap was out of commission, I was in a complete funk being cut off from active dog outings.
 
Just reading this morning about Lexi's appt. today. I am sending you my wishes for good news and all the best for Lexi and you. Can't wait to hear what the vet says. God bless you and Lexi.:hugs

Maida, owned by sweet Christopher, sweet Ritchie and my eight wonderful sweet precious Sheltie angels
 
Back
Top