I called at 11, and the vet said she had just woken up and stood up! I can't believe she stood up that quickly!
They told me they had just administered another anti-inflammatory shot and were about to give her something for the pain (to knock her out again, too!)
I'll call again when I get off of work around 2:30.
I'm going to be so sad when I go home and she isn't there!
Glad to hear she is up. It will be sad to go home and not have her there, have some fun time with Bentley.Hope it won't be to long before you can go pick her up. Maggie was a wild child even the next day after her spay although she did know to let us pick her up and take her on and off our bed. Get well kisses from all of us.
Glad to hear she is up and about. I agree - Emma was definitely a wild child the next day - just couldn't keep her quiet. Let us know how she is tonight.
I called again and she was out for a little walk. She's doing well, and is set to go home around 5pm (after another pain pill at 3). I think we're going to pick her up around 5:30...will keep you all posted!
I'm heading out to go buy her a soft donut collar so that she can wear it in her crate when we're gone.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.