Cheryl I just sat down to the forums and scrolling and saw the title, my heart sank..I am sorry I didnt see this earlier
You did above and beyond for Miko, especially in the last few months. I know they were hard on both of you. Take comfort in knowing you did it all, no stone unturned and he was happy till the end. He was tired, he gave the good fight..rest well Miko until you meet your mom again..
I am so sorry for your loss! He was a beautiful Sheltie and your story is wonderful ...he was a good boy and you were a good mommy - and you loved each other very much! HUGS!!!
I am so very sorry, having lost my Maggie the same week I so understand how hard it is and we miss our kids so very much. They are such a big part of our lives and everyday. hugs.
I got it at www.perfectmemorials.com. Although I didn't do a ton of research, from what I saw, same products, lower prices than other places I had looked. Good variety too.
Cheryl, as a newbie to this site I haven't had the honor of "knowing" your beloved Miko over time. But I do know all too well the pain of losing a dog who is so close to your heart and I am deeply sorry for your loss.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.