New puppy... maybe

Ohhhhhh, yeah, she's definitely going home with you.... I can almost smell that puppy smell!

What's her name???? :)

I'm thinking Brodie might need to go on a diet. He is 15 - 15 1/2 lbs and I just weighed him at 23.8 lbs after his breakfast but also after his morning poo. He's gained 4 lbs since i weighed him at 40 weeks. I don't think he seems chubby to me though...
 
Oh I 100% don’t expect I’ll be able to leave that little floof when we meet.

Her collar, harness, and leash shipped today.

So far a for name I’m thinking Roxie. She looks like she could be a Roxie. And I can sing to her Roooooooxaaane.

watson will totally love her. here’s a picture of his last attempt to make a new friend at a winery we were at. The bowing. The bouncing. The whining and butt sniffing. He’s super friendly but not exceptionally smart.
 

Attachments

  • EEC8C1DF-FA06-4146-BEC5-9B89A42BB160.jpeg
    EEC8C1DF-FA06-4146-BEC5-9B89A42BB160.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 17
here’s a picture of his last attempt to make a new friend at a winery we were at. The bowing. The bouncing. The whining and butt sniffing. He’s super friendly but not exceptionally smart.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Your Watson looks like our Brodie, except our Brodie got rusty around the ears when out in the sun alot this fall.
 
Oh my you'd have to have a will of iron to not snatch up that beautiful girl!!! Our oversized girls: Asta was 18 inches and about 28 pounds. Skye was 17 inches and about 25 pounds. Eli is between 16 and 17 and is 22 pounds. I like to keep my dogs lean. It's much better for their health.

Love the name Roxie!! Please let us know and post pics, too!!!
 
Oh my you'd have to have a will of iron to not snatch up that beautiful girl!!! Our oversized girls: Asta was 18 inches and about 28 pounds. Skye was 17 inches and about 25 pounds. Eli is between 16 and 17 and is 22 pounds. I like to keep my dogs lean. It's much better for their health.

Love the name Roxie!! Please let us know and post pics, too!!!

With the exception of a few years ago when we was in meds after being attacked, ive kept him pretty lean too. He chunked up to 25. It came off pretty easy.
22-25 is a decent range. How much longer are these oversized guys?
 
How do you know what is a 'healthy weight' for your sheltie?
Me? It’s certainly not by looking at him with all that coat!!:lol:

I go by what our vet says from going hands on and feeling his ribs and waist. I can tell he’s putting on weight or staying stable by how his car harness fits. :biggrin2:
 
Lordy what a face! If you think you're walking away from her, you can come buy my beach front property in Yuma after MissyGallant's bridge ;)
"you don't have to wear that dress tonight" and thanks a bunch for the ear worm LOL
 
Back
Top