Pet Stroller

IMG_0825.jpg Can't wait to see pictures!! Here's Layla in her travel stroller in Paris:
 
Last edited:
Looking good Layla!
I have NO idea how you made it across the ocean to Paris with no potty breaks!
At least the let the humans use the bathroom!

I am interested to see the pictures of Gavin too!
 
Deska only likes the stroller with a firm base, so I've cut a square of cardboard from the box it came in for all my strollers. Also just telling him he's a good boy and putting treats inside for him to find may make it more bearable.

Deska will always prefer not to be in the stroller. I have to tell him to get in when he's struggling. But once he's in he does his 'king of the world' impression and barks away 'look at me'. I probably praised him too much.
 
He actually looks OK with it, if a bit skeptical. I wish we'd had one when our first girl Skye got to be in her last year. We carried her a lot. I will have to remember this for the future, it looks like it would work on our off road walking path.
 
check craigslist if you are looking. there was one about half what I paid, but it was an hour away.
If you aren't in a hurry and can wait and see what pops up (and you live in a decent sized area), it would totally be worth it.
 
We had our first walk and ride today. Gavin hopped right on in and once I asked him to lay down, He just chilled out until we got to the bike path. we walked up and over the bike bridge, chilled out a bit at the soccer fields, then turned around. walking him (very slowly) and pushing the buggy wasn't pretty as bikes were passing me as people were biking back and forth from the train station and their workplaces, but I have no other options as evening will have the same situation but in reverse. I opened the door and Gavin hopped back in real quick after we crested the bridge on the way back because I knew he was pretty tired. He seemed to enjoy the ride home from his perch.
 
Cindy, it is great you are still asking him to walk but have the backup stroller too. He seems to be taking to his new mode of transportation just fine! ;)
 
My goal is crossing the bridge both ways once a day for a week... Then increase it to maybe crossing the bridge both ways 2 times once a day for a week. Will have to see how he holds up, but know that he knows he can get back into the buggy I have a feeling he will let me know when he's too tired to walk more.
 
Back
Top