Pico's Neuter

donut is sleep friendlyView attachment 20094
Yeah looks like he is OK with that and moving on with his life in dreamland. Even tho he may still reach his wounds it is so much work that unless there is major irritation he won't work at it as much. If there is that much irritation then it may be infected. Again our crew wore the donuts for about a day and did not bother their trauma at all so they were free the next day-- they acted as tho nothing every happened. We told them there were being tutored not neutered so that may have helped :) (yeah I stole that from Gary Larson)
 
Interesting! His incision looks to be healing well.

Very different than Deacon's - his was on his side up more towards the ribs. And he had no incision for the actual neuter that was seen - it was a small incision and only required glue.

Hope Pico is happy and healing up and back to better soon!
 
unfortunately, today I HAVE to go to work and can't run back home like I did Friday.
Poos guy will just have to deal for a few days. or stop trying to lick his privates. His choice.
I'd much rather leave him in his donut pillow but that didn't stop him even when I was around.
I am monitoring him on 2 different pet cams so I can see that after pouting for a few minutes he went to his soft bed to take a nap.
 
Back
Top