Prayers and good thoughts needed, please

Glad to hear Mally seems to be feeling better. Could he have gotten into something that upset his tummy?

Possibly, I had taken him for a short walk in the morning and he did stop and sniff a lot. He could have picked up something.

All I know is that I am grateful he is all better!

Thanks again, everyone for all your concern, comments, good thoughts and prayers for him.
 
When Callie was not quite a year old, she started throwing up one night, about every 30 minutes. We took her into the emergency vet when it was obvious that she wasn't stopping and that there was nothing coming up by then but bile. The original vomit that we saw had bits of a blanket that we'd been using to line her crate with.

The vet said she could possibly have a blockage, but that things like cloth wouldn't show up on x-rays. He recommend giving her a shot to stop the vomiting, and said if she wasn't better the next day to take her to our own vet and see what they recommended. Luckily she has never thrown up again (she's now 3 1/2), and I think it must have been eating the scraps of the towel that irritated her stomach.

She's also now sleeping in her plastic crate with no lining though, which makes me feel sad, but I can't trust her not to eat something though as she routinely de-stuffs her toys. Silly girl!
 
sending luv

Dear Mr. Mally,
I hurd you was feelin sic for a while, but not now. I am happy you is better cuz its not gud to be sic.

Thank you,

Treesa:hugs
 
Thanks, again, everybody for your prayers, thoughts and concerns regarding our Mr. Mally. He is certainly feeling fine this weekend!

Pogo, our frequent, visitor is here for the weekend. Pogo's daddy is under the weather and asked if we could watch Pogo for a couple days. Mally still is jealous of Pogo, but not as bad. When Pogo comes over it is like he never left.
This is Pogo's home away from home, when needed...and Pogo is very adaptable.

Note: Here I go reaching out to my friends here on SN again.........This time Carl, Pogo's daddy, needs your prayers and good thoughts. Carl is a senior citizen (so are Don and I) but Carl is older than us. This morning Carl could not muster up enough strength to take Pogo out.......so we went over and got Pogo. (Pogo has tons of energy.....he will be 8 yrs. old in July).

I am going to try and get Don to take a current picture of Mally and Pogo with his new camera, Don's not Pogos! Then post it for all of you,here on the forum to see. And also have Don send it over to Carl's phone. (that will cheer Carl up) Also we are going to go over and check on how Carl is doing.
 
How kind you are to help!
Is Pogo a sheltie too?

So very sorry Pogo's dad is not feeling well...
Prayers being sent his way!!

So glad to hear Mr Mally is doing well... Big relief for you I know!

Please do send us pictures and thanks again for being such a great friend!
I know Pogo's dad appreciates it!
 
Carl is so blessed to have friends like you and Don to help him when he needs loving support. He will definitely be in our prayers. And lucky Pogo to have a second home/family always waiting to welcome him.

Trini
 
Yes, Pogo is also a sheltie.

Don did take some pictures but has not sent them over to the forum yet. (Don is not feeling well, either)

In the meantime, if you like, you could pull up some of my older threads and there are some with Pogo's name on them to see what he looks like.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top