Puppy help

It is real easy to make your own peanut butter. Buy unsalted roasted peanuts. Put them in a 350F oven for 5-6 minutes. Put them in the blender/food processor until creamy to your liking. Once you put it in the container, the oil will rise to the top. Pour that off and enjoy. Add a little honey and make a batch for yourself. We do not buy PB anymore.
We use frozen green beans in the Kong. Sometimes we will put a dab of yogurt on top.

I also make my own peanut butter it’s easy. The Kong only gets a wee (tip of a teaspoon) bit of peanut butter over the hole and the frozen kibble.
 
Just a couple of additions to the good info you have already gotten. Make sure that any toy you leave with her does NOT have a squeaker or stuffing in it...if she is a chewer and manages to pull the squeaker or stuffing out they can be a dangerous choke issue or if pieces of the squeaker or stuffing are actually ingested you can be faced with a serious blockage. Also when you are getting ready to leave and when you first come home...ignore her. I know that sounds harsh but if you are trying to comfort her before you leave it is a signal to her that your leaving is something she really needs to be concerned about. And when you come back in...again don't make a big deal about it. For a doggie showing signs of separation anxiety the message needs to be that leaving and coming back are totally ordinary and nothing that needs extra attention or comfort. Once she has learned not to get upset, then you can have those instant happy "I'm back" greetings with lots of hugs and attention...a special time that we all treasure sharing with our little ones.

Congratulations on your new little gal...she is so very lucky to have a Mom who is addressing any potential issues immediately before they become entrenched.

Trini
 
Last edited:
Thanks Windy for your nice words, they really warms :hugs

I think, over time it is you - my SN-friends - who have learned my weird English :ROFLMAO:

My goodness, your English is WAY better than my Danish or German! My relatives are from Germany and I can understand some of it if spoken to me.
However, in NO WAY do I know a second language! BRAVO for how well you speak English!
 
Last edited:
My English is so bad

Hanne your English is better than a lot of English people ;)
Seriously though you don't ever have to apologise for your English, firstly we understand you perfectly, secondly you can speak/write a second language fluently. That's something a lot of people can't do Including myself. Be super proud of yourself, your English is amazing ❤
 
Thank you Darran - you are all so kind and give me courage :hugs

I wish many years ago I had learned much more English in school,

When I read about anxious puppies/dogs,
It hurts my heart, I feel so limited :cry:

It takes me so long to write a post,
and so hard to explain what I mean

Totally agree with Gloria and Darren. Your English is good - and anyone who can be funny, as you are, in a second language is doing great! Never doubt that we all understand you and value your input. :yes:
 
Back
Top