So I took the dogs for a walk this morning, Riley in his stroller and after maybe 5 blocks I stopped and did a switch with the dogs. I let Riley out and got Piper and Finnie in the stroller (and yes, Calliesmom I did videotape it but unbeknownst to me at the time my finger was blocking the lense and I got a whole lot of nothing

). It actually wasn't too hard to manage the switch, fortunately Piper and Finnie listen well to me (well pretty good, had to tell Piper twice to get in and Finnie balked at first but then joined his buddy (I had to make him move as he was sitting on Piper

). After that it was easy peasy as I let Riley walk and smell every single tree...every one! Had to pull him away from a few lol. He slowly did perhaps 3/4 of a block and would've done further but I didn't want to push it so I did the switch again and Piper and Finnie were quite happy to get out lol.
Supposed to rain tomorrow (thank heavens a bit cooler weather...felt like 38C with humidity for the past week) so probably no walk.
A few pictures from this morning...Finnie enjoying his 'sunroof' and Riley enjoying his trees lol.
https://imgur.com/a/7RXehL5