MissyGallant
Forums Enthusiast
With my cats, I just always knew that a bell dangling around would be a bad idea. The cats would ring it just to dink with us.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

That's too funny!Same here. When she was a puppy, of course I took her out every time she rang the bell, but only gave her a treat when she went to the bathroom. For the longest time, she only rang the bell when she had to go out and mostly still does. However, the last year or so I noticed that she rings the bell if she wants dinner or her "treat" (medicine). I can always tell the difference.
If I ignore her and she continues to ring the bell, then she has to potty. If she rings the bell and runs to the kitchen when I get up, she thinks it's dinner or pill time.
Then of course there's the ring the bell, I ignore, she rings the bell, I ignore, she rings the bell and gives me the stare of death....
Same here. When she was a puppy, of course I took her out every time she rang the bell, but only gave her a treat when she went to the bathroom. For the longest time, she only rang the bell when she had to go out and mostly still does. However, the last year or so I noticed that she rings the bell if she wants dinner or her "treat" (medicine). I can always tell the difference.
If I ignore her and she continues to ring the bell, then she has to potty. If she rings the bell and runs to the kitchen when I get up, she thinks it's dinner or pill time.
Then of course there's the ring the bell, I ignore, she rings the bell, I ignore, she rings the bell and gives me the stare of death....