S.U.B.U. Local 2280 Open Session

We have to worry about humans and cats!!!! oh noooooo!!
we need to nip this in the bud, Snickers.

Vic better not even think about getting a cat.!!
 
Bacca here!

We are compiling the list of grievances, so keep them coming! Though I noticed Mom has some file on her computer which is password protected. I think she's starting her own Management list.

I dunno, guys! This could be a rocky negotiation! We are gonna have to decide on the non-negotiables, 'cause I'm sure we're gonna have to give in some areas!
 
Barb here!

Ah ha! Caught the little buggar in the act! I went to answer the telephone, and I come back to find Bacca on my chair typing at the computer!

Silly pup! He hasn't figured out that Management can read their posts! But I decided not to tell them that.

Barb
 
FrEd hEre...Max's little bro. I'm not a sheltie, but dad bought me a biker jacket at Target because it was really cheap! It made me walk funny.:no: Can I be an honorary member? Just because I'm little doesn't mean they can dress me up! :mad: Hopefully Dad won't post pics becuz it's 2 embarrasing. Don't get me wrong...I spent a year in rescue before I got here. I'm very happy & spoiled.
 
Snickers here....

was at Vic's Uncles house today and he made me wear an Eagles jersey/sweater.... me no like it.... i tried and tried to get it off.. Vic and I like the Steelers. I need SUBU help so it wont happen again.. i thanked Vic with many kisses for taking it off me.... they need to know I am not a doll to dress up!!! SUBU SUBU SUBU!!!! (i am happy that Vic was on my side this time).

IT wasnt all bad .. i got to play in the snow with my friends for a while. i love snow !
 
Last edited:
Snickers here....

was at Vic's Uncles house today and he made me wear an Eagles jersey/sweater.... me no like it.... i tried and tried to get it off.. Vic and I like the Steelers. I need SUBU help so it wont happen again.. i thanked Vic with many kisses for taking it off me.... they need to know I am not a doll to dress up!!! SUBU SUBU SUBU!!!! (i am happy that Vic was on my side this time).

IT wasnt all bad .. i got to play in the snow with my friends for a while. i love snow !

go Steelers!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30423587@N04/2849883742/in/set-72157607235907438/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30423587@N04/2849883692/in/set-72157607235907438/
 
Back
Top