Show Groomer!

Awww yeah! :biggrin2: My grooming problems are over (possibly). Since I don't get my grooming table until Christmas I was looking for somebody to thin Smudge's pants. I DO NOT want Smudge shaved. I was worried after hearing horror stories on here of what might happen. So I went to the local kennel club webpage, and contacted a show breeder. The lady I contacted said she didn't groom, but her daughter might. I'm waiting on the email back from the daughter. I told her if she couldn't groom him if she would please point me in the right direction of a good groomer.

Here is the website of the daughter (who hopefully will groom Smudge!). I present to you...Anu shelties! :biggrin2:

http://www.anukennels.net/index.html

love the website and the sheltie cursor. it's great that you'll be able to get Smudge groomed by a sheltie person and maybe get some good tips :yes::smile2:
 
I've been emailing her back and forth. It's looking like Sunday is going to be the big day. :biggrin2: The day I get Smudge groomed I'm going to go ahead and see if I can't get my Christmas card pictures taken. He's going to look even more cute than he is now! Her mom owns Rosestone shelties:

http://www.rosestonesshelties.com/

I think they are all very nice looking shelties. :yes: Maybe Smudge will even get to meet other shelties while he is there!
 
They don't look that bad at all, actually they already look trimed. But sounds like it will be fun to have show goomer do your Smudge.
 
Oh do take some pictures after he is groomed! I LOVE the way mine feel after going to the groomer! They are so fluffy, their ruff is so white and puffy, they are super soft and they smell sooooo good I cannot take my hands off them. I always take pictures after! (reminds me, I should book their next appointment right before Christmas!!)
 
When we adopt our Sheltie, I'm going to be nervous as anything taking our dog since I read about the Sheltie that was stolen and sold by the groomer while she was on vacation. Plus, the groomers around here don't know how to groom a Pom let alone a Sheltie! I guess we'll be doing most of the grooming...
 
That's nothing! If I remember, I will take a picture of my fuzzy butt at home tonight. Marlie has a lot of fuzzy going on in her pants! hehehehehe

Ditto! Jessica, those pants ain't nothing! You should see Indy's butt! (see attached...lousy picture, but you'll get the idea!)

You can easily deal with those at home. That being said, building a relationship with a good groomer for the really tough jobs is a great thing. Enjoy his first grooming.
 
Back
Top