She gave him a "poop chute".
There's no way in ten million years Smudge would let me lift up his tail to take a picture though. I held him and petted him while she done it.
At this point I am not thinking about getting another dog. I've got a lot of things to think about before I even being to think about that. Smudge needs to learn some manners, I need to socialize him more, and my room is going to be redone after Christmas. I wouldn't want to bring a puppy in until after my room is redone.
There's no way in ten million years Smudge would let me lift up his tail to take a picture though. I held him and petted him while she done it.At this point I am not thinking about getting another dog. I've got a lot of things to think about before I even being to think about that. Smudge needs to learn some manners, I need to socialize him more, and my room is going to be redone after Christmas. I wouldn't want to bring a puppy in until after my room is redone.