So...do you know anything about these studies?

I would not be so willing to accuse someone of having an attitude or lying without some concrete proof they were.
They've been frustrating me for a while now...almost every question I ask them, they dodge it and jump to telling me how unreasonable I am instead. I mean it, they are making it impossible to hold a civil discussion on dog food. I've tried many times...the only point at which they are civil is if the discussion is about something other than pet food. I'm through trying to talk to them.
 
Last edited:
They've been frustrating me for a while now...almost every question I ask them, they dodge it and jump to telling me how unreasonable I am instead. I mean it, they are making it impossible to hold a civil discussion on dog food. I've tried many times...the only point at which they are civil is if the discussion is about something other than pet food. I'm through trying to talk to them.

Give it up! You've done your best. Owners who want to know will find a dog forum that will help them raise their eyebrows! If they don't want to know, they won't be searching anyway.

The only final thing is to bo back to the forum and raise questions. And drive members to to not to settle fr status quo answers.
 
Give it up! You've done your best. Owners who want to know will find a dog forum that will help them raise their eyebrows! If they don't want to know, they won't be searching anyway.

The only final thing is to bo back to the forum and raise questions. And drive members to to not to settle fr status quo answers.

I guess I'm a bit too "forgiving" and don't know when to stop. =/
 
Even further off subject!

Barb, we are French Canadian. I even have a town named for my family in Ontario. (Cochenour, Ontario!!! population? 20 maybe!!:sleepy:)

I miss poutine terribly here! We can't get it here!
 
I know that the way this person is acting, I should just assume that they are lying, and that they trying to cover that up by not responding to my inquiries and refusing to tell me anything more about the school. However, I want to be sure. What if there is a factor here that I don't know about?

In one of their posts, they referred to a "Guide Dogs of San Jose"? Does that tip anyone off as to where the school might be? San Jose is part of Jacksonville, FL, isn't it? Does anyone know of a guide dog school down there?
 
There is also a San Jose in Jacksonville. One of my uncles lives right near it. It is a very tiny area, but many of the little towns on the St Johns river are very small.

I looked up such groups in Jacksonville and none were in San Jose and none by that name. I would ask for a website. :P
 
Well, there is a Jacksonville in California--it's more NorthWest than San Jose. It is a small town, too, and about 1 1/2 hours from me. I haven't heard anything about a canine food test facility. I don't know how I could check to find out either--it has a different phonebook than our town.
 
Interesting...

I would guess that because greydawntreader is in St Marys, GA, that the people she talks to would be close... and it is pretty close to Jacksonville, FL. Ah, it is a mystery!!
 
Back
Top