Somebody stop me! Lol!

I'm not going to stop ya..so your asking the wrong person here.And personally..if he is a stray,shame on his owners for even giving him the opportunity to stray.I don't think they deserve to have him back.

And if he is deaf..it's a double shame shame on them.You would think they would be taking better care of him,so he does not get in harms way..

I hope you DH & you are able to give him a home he deserves.Good luck!
 
St. Francis, we have a request. Please let this little lost Sheltie find his family. And if for some reason that's not possible, let Lahree take him home to love forever.
Amen
 
Lahree, of course there is no way I am going to stop you! He is so cute - he would make such a great addition to the family. Ellie would love to have a brother!

Furthermore, Wyatt and I would love another dog-park buddy! We must go again very soon, given this disastrous weather ever stops!
 
I heard back from the contact lady, who seems very nice. She said there is a Sheltie rescue in in Greenville, TX. I am not sure where that is, but she thinks they would take him. :smile2:
DFW Sheltie Rescue. They do really good work.
http://www.sheltie.org/
And a list of their available pups...:biggrin2:
http://www.petfinder.com/shelterSearch/shelterSearch.cgi?animal=&breed=&age=&size=&specialNeeds=&declawedPets=&children=&status=&id=&internal=&contact=&name=&shelterid=TX260&sort=&preview=1
 
He's a beautiful boy, but why in the world is he called Lass? You must rescue him and give him a proper Sheltie boy name.
 
HE is a beautiful dog and I hope he finds a good home.. with you or someone else.


i go to petfinder just to see if there are any shelties in my area..... hoping that there arent because I would soo want to adopt him/her and am in no position to have another dog.. im still trying to get my pup not to poo in the house .lol..luckily they are good poos ... easy to clean up . But its frustrating when you take your pup out for 30 minutes and he poops as soon as he comes back in the house.

I got him when he was 10 weeks ... he now is 6 months ... my family bought him for me ... and they were lead to believe that the breeder NEVER had him out of the house(maybe not even out of his crate).... so when I got him and took him to the yard for the first time he was scared of the grass.. (he never saw it before) so he pees outside for the most part now so I think he has come a long way. HEloves snow now as well ... (was scared of it as well at first). I think he will come around..... he is a good boy .... we just have some potty issues to deal with.


HE gets scared really easily .... can anyone give me some advice to teach him not to be afraid of cars? (he is in a fenced in huge yard ,,, just the sound of a car (he cant see them due to the fence) makes him want to run in the house so that is one of the poo problems... if a car comes before the poo...he will go in the house. Do you think that he will get over this fear with time?
 
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=15749905

OK, I will NOT allow this dog to be put down. Period. I wrote to the woman who is listed as a contact name and asked her if this beautiful Sheltie has a limited time at the pound. If he is like other dogs there, he only has a week. Look at his EYES! I LOVE him already! If showed DH and he did a sad face. I may be able to talk him into taking this poor soul. He has a heart as big as Texas. Even if he didn't work out here, I would take him to get him a new home. We have no local Sheltie resuce.


Okay Lahree, you better do it because I live in Texas also, don't tempt me, hahaha..
 
HE is a beautiful dog and I hope he finds a good home.. with you or someone else.


i go to petfinder just to see if there are any shelties in my area..... hoping that there arent because I would soo want to adopt him/her and am in no position to have another dog.. im still trying to get my pup not to poo in the house .lol..luckily they are good poos ... easy to clean up . But its frustrating when you take your pup out for 30 minutes and he poops as soon as he comes back in the house.

I got him when he was 10 weeks ... he now is 6 months ... my family bought him for me ... and they were lead to believe that the breeder NEVER had him out of the house(maybe not even out of his crate).... so when I got him and took him to the yard for the first time he was scared of the grass.. (he never saw it before) so he pees outside for the most part now so I think he has come a long way. HEloves snow now as well ... (was scared of it as well at first). I think he will come around..... he is a good boy .... we just have some potty issues to deal with.


HE gets scared really easily .... can anyone give me some advice to teach him not to be afraid of cars? (he is in a fenced in huge yard ,,, just the sound of a car (he cant see them due to the fence) makes him want to run in the house so that is one of the poo problems... if a car comes before the poo...he will go in the house. Do you think that he will get over this fear with time?

There's some good threads talking about desensitizing (sp) fear in the behavior forum. I'd reccomend searching there and if you don't get clear answers, start a thread in that forum. Your question will get lost here :)
 
I'm not going to stop ya..so your asking the wrong person here.And personally..if he is a stray,shame on his owners for even giving him the opportunity to stray.I don't think they deserve to have him back.

And if he is deaf..it's a double shame shame on them.You would think they would be taking better care of him,so he does not get in harms way..

I hope you DH & you are able to give him a home he deserves.Good luck!


I could NOT agree with you more!!! Here's hoping and praying it was an "accident" that he got out and that his owners are desperately, (spelling) searching.:yes:
 
Back
Top