The little @#*!@!**

his fur is still very fuzzy...I think he is from a slower maturing line (irrespective of size).
And thats only a few of his toys! His toy box is quite full :)
and of course that doesn't count all the socks and TV remotes he tries to steal...

I am glad you have him cause if he were mine I would be totally owned by that face and personality-- I mean seriously owned.
 
trust me, the 6 weeks of NO sleep and being woken up 3x a night really inoculates you to the cuteness
Gavin had an amazing expression of love after our years together; I know pico isn't that bonded to me yet so I know he just wants something.

and yet he is still sleeping in my bed...sigh
 
he really likes the stuffed bunnies in the carrot. he like the trunk with squirrels in it (not so much the squirrels though).
he also likes to chew a stick (cat toy...mouse on the end)

the flirt pole helps me out, since I am often laid up in a boot on my couch (plantar fasciitis).
I had the tree trunk attached to it last night for a while and that was a winner!

I think I may need to do the flirt pole for Kismet - still a ninja puppy at 3! I'm often laid up with my foot and throwing the ball stirs Tully up.
 
trust me, the 6 weeks of NO sleep and being woken up 3x a night really inoculates you to the cuteness
Gavin had an amazing expression of love after our years together; I know pico isn't that bonded to me yet so I know he just wants something.

and yet he is still sleeping in my bed...sigh

Funny how we forget that sort of stuff...maybe we are looking down the road and remembering that part but yeah a puppy is a whole different world, cute as they are...as we often say--"lucky you are cute" and we mean it...
 
Gavin was a whole different type of puppy. and he wasn't really alone during the day since he had the cat.
Pico gets lonely, I understand that. Hes not so much attached to me as he is attached to the only living thing he interacts with.
I am sure memories cloud things, but I KNOW Gavin potty trained easier than this.
and Gavin did NOT howl. he was a whiner.

Try as I can, I don't remember when I started really walking Gavin. But we also lived in a much nicer area for a puppy. Lots of grass and trails literally just outside the door, not much traffic on the roads. here it's roads with traffic and sidewalks and the good stuff is a 15 minute walk away.
 
I understand that-- we have always had a cat but also tried to have two dogs in the house..worked most of the time. We have two now and they are BFF but our little girl is a pistol-- when she is thru playing with her bff and you are reading or working on the computer that is NOT acceptable. She will pester the dickens out of you and if you are reading she gets under the book or stands on your lap-- she is a love bucket but very insistent... thankfully after a few minutes she is satisfied and settles down for a snooze.
 
I understand that-- we have always had a cat but also tried to have two dogs in the house..worked most of the time. We have two now and they are BFF but our little girl is a pistol-- when she is thru playing with her bff and you are reading or working on the computer that is NOT acceptable. She will pester the dickens out of you and if you are reading she gets under the book or stands on your lap-- she is a love bucket but very insistent... thankfully after a few minutes she is satisfied and settles down for a snooze.
Sounds like Blueberry:ROFLMAO:….I say she wants what she wants when she wants it:lol:
I’ll be chatting with my mom and suddenly I have a dog in my lap lol! If I’m in the kitchen and she wants something she’ll jump at the back of my legs and bark at me. If she’s VERY insistent she’ll take a little nip on my arm or leg (very little, and no amount of me going OUCH has any affect on her). She’s very pushy and bossy! Must be a girl thing.
 
she’ll take a little nip on my arm or leg (very little, and no amount of me going OUCH has any affect on her). She’s very pushy and bossy! Must be a girl thing.

Our girl does the Sheltie nip thing too- she does not catch skin tho and it is kind of funny- glad no skin is involved-- she also does the foot swipe when you walk away from her sometimes-- she is a little scamp ----our male is much more polite:)
 
Back
Top