Cindy
Premium Member
no ankle biting her...yet at least.
pico had a restless night and we had a pee break in the middle of the night.
I had a crap night as well, so I gope he was just reacting to me.
I told him he only gets to sleep with me If I get to sleep.
if he keeps this up its back to the kitchen!
oddly enough, he didn't seem interested in going to my bedroom last night, he kept going to the kitchen.
I'm thinking he was after the food, but it is obvious he doesn't WANT to sleep with me.
pico had a restless night and we had a pee break in the middle of the night.
I had a crap night as well, so I gope he was just reacting to me.
I told him he only gets to sleep with me If I get to sleep.
if he keeps this up its back to the kitchen!
oddly enough, he didn't seem interested in going to my bedroom last night, he kept going to the kitchen.
I'm thinking he was after the food, but it is obvious he doesn't WANT to sleep with me.

