This is just awful!

WOW!

That is a fantastic end to a scary story.

So glad that she will be home safe and sound.

Thanks for the update.

Danielle
 
That is a happy ending. Thank goodness for her micro chip.

I'm sure her owners were devastated when they found out she "fell" out of a car window and were happy to bring her home. I'm glad they were gracious and took care of her vet bills.
 
St, Francis was definitely looking out for Taffy!! Thank you so much, dear St. Francis, for bringing Taffy home. :yes:
 
That is SO amazing! How tragic but lucky for the family and how wonderful for Taffy to be reunited! The random storms we've been having have freaked my dogs out quite a bit, too. It's gotten to where if I hear thunder (likely storm 30 minutes to an hour off), I take the babies out for a potty because I know we won't likely get another good chance for a while!
 
I am really glad to hear that Taffy's story has a happy ending! I just wish you didn't have to be so damned busy with rescues down in Florida. Don't people know what they are getting into when they get a puppy?
 
Back
Top