Trick Challenge #2 Jumping for Joy

Sounds like everyone is getting on well:smile2:

I haven't started yet as I am concentrating very hard with Epic at the moment on show training and getting him to stand so every spare moment is either taken up with that or working on 'wait'. Plus I still haven't figured out how to download video which is very disappointing as there is lots I would like to film but can't:no:

Loved the story about Justice:lol:

I enjoyed the flotilla too Sophie:wink2:
 
I also have video but not sure what to do with it. I am able to stand and make the hoop and Sally jumps thru...yeah !!!
 
Here is excellent review how to teach jumping through the arms trick by Janice Gunn, talented obedience competitor. She even uses it as warm up trick for broad jumps during shows. So any trick can be useful:wink2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itjpumCIEzk&feature=plcp

Hmmm..........my hat is of to her getting a GR to fit through an arm circle! I am still too leary of trying to get my smaller, ungraceful Sheltie to fit.

I'm sticking with the hoop................:lol:
 
Back
Top