Chris
Premium Member
Lightplum, you are one amazing gal! We're all going to find this useful -- thanks! 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


how often can you say your proud of that award!!LOL!!!! 

sure!!! send it either PM here or though my email.

Wow Im ranked up there with the poop chute...Im honoredhow often can you say your proud of that award!!LOL!!!!
And here is my painting of my girl where you can really see the "Heart" shape of the head...It was my fav pic of her and an artist I know asked if she could paint it...and than of course once I saw what she did I had to have her do one for me too!! She did such an amazing job she even did one ear pinker than the other as it was in the photo...I was amazed! anyway enough of me blabbering
![]()
OK here is the touch up pic..it was a little hard to do the fur infront of his ears as it was a side ways looking pic I tried to show his right ear but he had soo much fur infront of it that it kept on adding more fur!!!ggrrr...When you trim his ears cut the top tips that are almost touching his head short so there appears to be a larger gap than there is, and trim just a bit of the fur infront of his ears down a little bit (so he doesnt appear too sparse). this should help so he doesnt appear too low set.