Waaa hhhh I need a hug !!

I know how you feel, I personally had a hairdresser hack my hair up lastweek after years of growing it to one length. It's rough finding a new hairdresser and groomer. :gaah
 
Did you ask why, on earth, would she do this to your dog? It will grow back but it will be a slow process that you will have to look at while it does. Hugs.
 
Some have subtly criticized Everett's cut's, but like my hair, it will grow back.
We like his feathers gone and shaped under his belly and a round bib. sometimes they miss but he never complains. We don't show him, so we want easy care and convenience. His face is his biggest asset anyway.:smile2:
 
I'm so sorry for you both. It must be so annoying. May the hair grow and the force be with you:smile2:

What is happening, there have been quite a few bad hair days reported recently. Have the groomers gone haywire?

My three are real examples of a ragamuffin's child - I guess they can stay that way...........
 
Hugs to you and your fur (fur-less?) baby! :hugs As everyone said, it will grow back....eventually. If it is any consolation, I was reading posts on a different forum (not for just shelties) and there was this awful picture of one poster's sheltie girl. Another poster asked why the crazy 'hair cut', and was told by the original poster that it was her 'summer cut', and they did it every year. This is what they did: head--no cutting, tail--no cutting. From the elbows down, no cutting. No cutting on the hocks. But everything else was SHAVED!!!:gaah The poor dog had a lion cut... Maybe we need to give groomers a picture of what a well groomed sheltie looks like. One picture = 1000 words, or something like that :smile2:
 
Hugs to your furbabe. It will grow back but it is so sad to see while it is doing so.


I know how you feel, I personally had a hairdresser hack my hair up lastweek after years of growing it to one length. It's rough finding a new hairdresser and groomer. :gaah

Know the feeling Dawn. I keep looking to see if I can find a groomer who could do my dogs but I am so concerned when I see what is happening lately. There is a groomer at the local pet store that I frequent weekly it seems. I may speak with her next time I see her.
 
I'm so sorry to hear that hopefully it grows back fast. Sometimes I wonder where these so called groomers go to school and how they learn? I have only had to take Henry to the groomer twice and both times they never even suggested that they would take clippers to him all they did was give him a bath, a good brush out and dry him. I can't imagine they are taught that is the normal thing to do for a Sheltie. Luckily I've always had pretty good luck with my Westie too.
 
Back
Top