We need more flyball shelties

There is also one of Sca doing his first complete run on youTube (SheepOfBlue) with some other training stuff. The camera operator was lacking a bit but it was cool to have dad come anyway :winkgrin:
 
Sca, no about Abbie. I take her occasionally but she has VERY low ball drive and is freaked out by all of the crazy. I'm working on it more at home.

Ashley, I use a cone with Duncan. But I was using a T. It is basically a low jump (maybe 4 inches) with a support in the middle. They run up one side and down the other. He is so little that that's all he really needs. Then, we switched to a cone to remind him of the 4-on policy. The more confidence he got, the better it was.
 
Turning was never much of an issue for Sca the Border Sheltie though. In addition to not being shy about pouncing the box as part of his motoSca track he does some great box turns off the couch all the time :rolleyes2: He did one tonight during his battle with mirror Sca
 
Turning was never much of an issue for Sca the Border Sheltie though. In addition to not being shy about pouncing the box as part of his motoSca track he does some great box turns off the couch all the time :rolleyes2: He did one tonight during his battle with mirror Sca

Haha, I can just picture that!

That's what made me want to try agility...Lexi does this awesome swimmer's turn every night on our ottoman when she is playing with Bentley. :lol:
 
Back
Top