A continuing Sca-ga

Day three of someone blowing his coat and I think someone likes the feel of less under coat. He went on an absolute bender for about a half hour tonight chasing a metal water bowl and attacking mirror Sca.
 
Metal Water bowls are the best fun to push across the patio really really fast and scare the bejeebers out of Jan while she doses in the sun with the horrendous noise it makes.

Sca, have you noticed yet that Mirror Sca moves with the "exact same motions" as you???:rolleyes2: and that Mirror Dad looks just like real Dad???:rolleyes2: Goody Dude, you are too old to still be freaked by your Mirror Sca!

MMM
 
Maybe Sca needs a puppy instead of the mirror. Once when Katie was blowing coat I got days and days of loose coat like you got with Sca. I was afraid I would brush all her coat out.
 
Metal Water bowls are the best fun to push across the patio really really fast and scare the bejeebers out of Jan while she doses in the sun with the horrendous noise it makes.

Sca, have you noticed yet that Mirror Sca moves with the "exact same motions" as you???:rolleyes2: and that Mirror Dad looks just like real Dad???:rolleyes2: Goody Dude, you are too old to still be freaked by your Mirror Sca!

MMM
MMM, come on mirror Sca has freckles on the OTHER side of his nose and doesn't bark :rolleyes2: He is almost as fast as me but I think I have the edge. He is a lot of fun though as was the water bowl :biggrin2:

Dad says no puppy since that is too much to ask of Grandma and Grandpa to watch two of us. Though they do have my buddy Rascal the Dashound and a guest BC (I am still faster) at their house to play with. I even got that grump bear the shiztu to play last time I visited.

Sca
 
Newton here...
Sca and MMM the other advantage of playing with your mirror self is that THEY don't bite your leg or pin you down and sit on you. [Huffs off muttering doggie curses about Figaro]
 
So after a ROUGH weekend where I got dehydrated bad at the track I came home totally exhausted. I unloaded the trailer put it and the motorhome in the backyard and went to get Sca at the vacation house. I went around back and got his dog house then to the front door. Mom greeted me with Sca at the door. Well his just stood there looking no reaction :confused2: then he looked up and saw me and went crazy :biggrin2:

I will give him credit if it was my smell I was ultra ripe from sweating so that might have thrown him off.

Oh and his new house worked great. I will try to post up a review
 
Well Sca has been eating slower and slower in the morning as I think he equates getting done with me leaving for work (not the case if I have time I want to play too :biggrin2:) Well this morning he ate some and we played, I filled his water and we played, and I was about ready to go when I noticed he had not finished. So I picked up the bowl and poured in back into his bin. The first reaction was "holy smoke it works both ways!" then a severe pout of "buuuuut I was going to eat that" I am betting the pace of eating picks back up :wink2:
 
Well Sca has been eating slower and slower in the morning as I think he equates getting done with me leaving for work (not the case if I have time I want to play too :biggrin2:) Well this morning he ate some and we played, I filled his water and we played, and I was about ready to go when I noticed he had not finished. So I picked up the bowl and poured in back into his bin. The first reaction was "holy smoke it works both ways!" then a severe pout of "buuuuut I was going to eat that" I am betting the pace of eating picks back up :wink2:

Breakfast is right after the pups come back in from morning potty- then we continue to get ready for work. means Cranpup tries to get the big pups to play which doesn't usually work and then when it gets closer to leaving time- all they care about is making sure I don't forget the leaving biscuits :wink2:

PS- I love the continuing thread and will post in Cranberry's again soon :yes:
 
Well Sca has been eating slower and slower in the morning as I think he equates getting done with me leaving for work (not the case if I have time I want to play too :biggrin2:) Well this morning he ate some and we played, I filled his water and we played, and I was about ready to go when I noticed he had not finished. So I picked up the bowl and poured in back into his bin. The first reaction was "holy smoke it works both ways!" then a severe pout of "buuuuut I was going to eat that" I am betting the pace of eating picks back up :wink2:

Shelties are so smart. Always looking for a new way to "trip us up" :lol:
 
So last night as the discussion was occurring Sca decided I had to much time on the laptop (there is a short limit early in the evening) and saw and opening to go behind my back and attack my ear. Well I am on to him as this is an old tactic and diverted him next to my leg for some pets. Normally I only get 40 seconds or so before he ooozes off the couch and off to other things. But last night he actually stayed 5 minutes or so at least. Maybe this winter he will be a snuggle dog when it gets cooler :cool:
 
Back
Top