Piper's mom
Moderator



How’re you doing Cindy? Know that your in my thoughts and prayers.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.




I’m sure you could transfer them over to a format your digital frame could play.Its been 25 years since I didn't have a pet, and back then I had a roommate.
Going through photos has been bittersweet.
I took A LOT more photos when I got an iphone in May of 2014.
So lots of pictures once he was 7, not so many when he was between a year and 7.
and lots of videos. I wonder if my old digital frame would play those...
That means I will be going back to St Louis in early April. Without my boy. But I will take a stuffie![]()
