Blaze or No Blaze

I don't have a photo scanned in of my first girl Skye, she was also a plain faced mahogany sable. With naturally tipped ears I might add, LOL. She was just gorgeous, healthy as a horse, and was everything we wanted in a dog. Have had all different facial markings since. Asta had just a little white squiggle up from her nose. Ally had a lopsided white muzzle with a small blaze. The side of her nose looked like a thumb had dragged the white over.

Brooke has a beautiful big blaze, the biggest white collar I've ever seen, and a huge amount of white on her tail. We say she has lots of "chrome".

Faith has Asta's small white squiggle, and Eli has white all around his nose with a thin blaze. They are all beautiful.
 
He is just so darn photogenic that all my travelling pictures include him :)
What a great shot Cindy! Wow, Gavin is quite the traveling sheltie!

i love his puppy picture here..so sweet and eager to please
 

Attachments

  • gavin beach oregon.jpg
    gavin beach oregon.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 7
  • gavin oregon.jpg
    gavin oregon.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 7
  • wet gavin.jpg
    wet gavin.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 7
  • puppy camping.jpg
    puppy camping.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 7
Awwww...that puppy picture is the best! What a cutie he was, he looks just like his adult self only a mini. Your so fortunate to live in such a temperate climate. I'd like to get out more to hike a trail or something with my boys but I HATE woodticks (and deer ticks). I usually use Fiproguard on them but reading about all the dangers of these things I'm so leery about using them now!
 
Back
Top