Exciting Puppy Prospects

Let us know how it goes!! I need to get some pics of those tiny UK Shelties.

Oh, and this is weird but I thought it would make you laugh. So... our dogs have voices. You know, when they are looking at you with such knowledge and you just put into words what they are definitely thinking? Okay, whatever, I'm strange. Duncan is the Sheriff, Pierre is ... French. And Abbie? Apparently she's got a bit of a British accent. I can't tell whether it is British or hoity-toity New England...
 
Oh, and this is weird but I thought it would make you laugh. So... our dogs have voices. You know, when they are looking at you with such knowledge and you just put into words what they are definitely thinking? Okay, whatever, I'm strange. Duncan is the Sheriff, Pierre is ... French. And Abbie? Apparently she's got a bit of a British accent. I can't tell whether it is British or hoity-toity New England...

I smell puppy breath too, Sophie. Keep us posted.


DIGRESSION: (sorry:biggrin2:)

Lovely, that is too funny. I know exactly what you are saying about dogs having voices because MMM's voice is the sound of a little boy with a deep voice and a cold in his nose! It just seems to fit him.
 
Oh, and this is weird but I thought it would make you laugh. So... our dogs have voices. You know, when they are looking at you with such knowledge and you just put into words what they are definitely thinking? Okay, whatever, I'm strange. Duncan is the Sheriff, Pierre is ... French. And Abbie? Apparently she's got a bit of a British accent. I can't tell whether it is British or hoity-toity New England...

Fluffy has a southern accent and Smudge talks like a rapper/gangster. :lol:
 
Sophie, wow! Fate is moving you one step closer to your goal, a Sheltie furbaby. It's wonderful you now have a contact - keep us posted! :smile2:

Sharon
 
Back
Top