Fat Sheltie Butts!

:yes: NIce butts . The PANTS have taken over our house!!! I am going to put them in their place this coming weekend- I have a new pair of thinning shears to try out. :sadsmile: I'll probably be posting about how to fix what I've done to them...
 
Fat pants they may be...but they have beautiful coats!! I hope mine get those nice lush feathers on the hocks eventually..and fatter pants too :wink2: They've got 2 more years of coat growin' to do. Good luck with the new groomer-can't wait to see pics of the results!


LOL! I showed the groomer that I just hired for my store this picture of the dogs on the deck. Her first comment was that Bacca had "Clysdale feet" OMG! I was appalled at first, and then I realized how right she was. The bad shave job from over 2 years ago is still trying to grow out. They actually shaved above his hocks. It's not growing back, but the fur below hocks is. It almost looks like a poodle lion cuts!nnPoor Bacca!

And yes, Sheltie butt continues....it just won't let got this year!:no:
 
Back
Top