Keep Everything Crossed for Puppy!

I am so excited for you! I want another puppy so bad! Paws crossed that it will work out!

Let us know! We are all living vicariously through you!
 
Just wanted to chime in and say that ITA with Dr. Shelli... I wanted a tri girl and ended up with a sable male. Except for his defective tummy :wink2: , he's the dog of my dreams!! I can't imagine having a different one!!
 
Can't wait to hear, Sophie! I remember waiting to hear about Asta, just like you are waiting now! Good luck.
Sharon
 
I always kid about tri's rule but don't worry on color. Sca thinks he is a sable and was supposed to be a Blue Merle. That said he has been even better than I could have hoped for. But do make sure the camera has good batteries :yes:
 
Hoping to hear that your puppy will here soon! I also wanted a female and ended up with two boys! Pics as soon as possible!
 
Thanks all. I have re-emailed the breeder just now. I am keeping an open mind on gender and colour. I just hope there is a pup there for me.

As an aside the breeder's beautiful tri Toby has just got his Junior Warrant on 30/12 and her dog Ethan was named Top Sheltie in the Dog World Top Dog Competition. She has had a busy Christmas!
 
Too excited!

She had a 'blue litter'! She has two 2 week old blue boys!!!!!

She says they are too young for her to assess them yet and what their futures will be, but she will be starting to make decisions in 3 or 4 weeks.

I've asked her to please bear me in mind once she has made a decision!

My pup could be there!!!!!!!
 
Back
Top