Just wanted to chime in and say that ITA with Dr. Shelli... I wanted a tri girl and ended up with a sable male. Except for his defective tummy , he's the dog of my dreams!! I can't imagine having a different one!!
I always kid about tri's rule but don't worry on color. Sca thinks he is a sable and was supposed to be a Blue Merle. That said he has been even better than I could have hoped for. But do make sure the camera has good batteries
Thanks all. I have re-emailed the breeder just now. I am keeping an open mind on gender and colour. I just hope there is a pup there for me.
As an aside the breeder's beautiful tri Toby has just got his Junior Warrant on 30/12 and her dog Ethan was named Top Sheltie in the Dog World Top Dog Competition. She has had a busy Christmas!
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.