Cleo2014
Forums Enthusiast
Yay! So glad for a good update! He looks so pooped but still extremely adorable. I am sure you have given him tons of hugs, but give him one from Cleo and I! 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU EVERYONE...
FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS!
Laddie is now back home!!!!
Although totally exhausted, he ate lunch and is now happily snoozing!
He is on Prednisolone 5 mg, Metronidazole 250 mg, and Denamarin 255mg.
I can not tell you how much it meant to me for each and every individual who was kind enough to support both me and Laddie during this stressful time!:
Sheltie Nation ROCKS!!!!!![]()

. You gave your mom, and a lot of us on here quite the scare, but I am glad you got to go home, and have taken up floor space on the nice cool tile. Sleep well, and rest up, and give your mom a break, she sweated bullets over your little episode. I am at my whits end trying to figure out why this happened... The only thing I have done differently was to add probiotics to his diet. I hope that did not cause this. Anyway, he will be at the emergency clinic overnight... Prayers please?